Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I know my ABC's




I just think its so cute when Bentley says his ABC's! He is growing up so fast and is such a sweetheart. He's going to start Preschool in the fall and im not sure what he should know how to do by then. Do they have to write their name? Do they have to count to 10? Does anyone know what they should know before they go to Preschool?

Oh and for the Dr. update... I can start taking my brace off at times to strenghthen my back. But still no bending, lifting, or twisting for 6 more weeks!

5 comments:

Dacia

Cute! They really don't have to know anything before Preschool. All the kids come into school at different levels. Most know their colors, some numbers, some letters. I loved Montessori because all the kids work at their own pace. I'm thinking of buying things for a school and home schooling my kids when we move. The house we are looking at has the perfect room for a school room. Right now I'm really busy trying to see what I need and going through lots of Montessori manuals. It'll take me quite some time before I'm ready! Bentley will love school and you will too!

Ashley

All those things you mentioned needing to know are things I think they learn in kindergarten so really he's good and ready for preschool, I'm sure! So cute!

The Davendorks

6 more weeks...I hope it goes by fast! I am the one subbing the sunbeams. They are fun. The worst kid in the class is my own. Feel better soon.

Anonymous

Every kid is differernt Ashley! Sounds like he'll do fine, though. Madelin couldn't write hr own name to save her life and she is going into her 2nd year of preschool in the fall. But she talks like she's 12! Go figure. Yes! Of course you can come see the puppies! I will lwt you know when they are ready for visitors! ;)

The Reeds

Yeah Bentley! I love how excited and proud kids get when they accomplish something new ( and they should be!). Did you decide about putting Bentley in a preschool?
Well you are moving forward with getting better. By summer you will be up and on the go.
Your blog layout looks good. You will have to teach how to do the headers all cute. I have tried without success yet. Any pointers would be great.