Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Update

So I went in on Monday to have an ultrasound. They guestimated that he was 6 pounds 11 ounces right now. So if I go to my due date I will have another 8 pounder! She said he has lots of hair, so we will see. Bentley had um none for the longest time, so that would be kinda cool. But yeah and were still waiting for my strep B results to come back. I have an app. on monday and the doctor and I will talk about everything and try to decide whether I should have a c-section or not. I guess I just have to be patient and on Monday I will let everyone know what the plan is. I just can't wait to see my little boy!

9 comments:

Sarah

well that's news at least! hope you can survive to the end:)

Ashley

Well that went fast (for me of course not being prego). Hope everything goes well. :) Will you email me your new address so I can send you a little something? THANKS! GOOD LUCK!

Jamie Petersen Photography

I'm excited that Hamilton has hair! How cute! And I know we talked on Sunday but we really need to get together before he makes his debut!

*MARY*

Hey Ashley this is Mary, can you believe I found your blog through my mom? weird I know, I guess your mom and my mom were talking blogs and exchanged addresses. Anyway It's so fun to see how you're doing, you've got such a cute family and congratulations on the new addition.

Burnside Family

I found your blog through a blog. Kinda fun to see who has a blog out there. Hope you don't mind me peeking in on you. Love reading about your family
Julie Burnside

♥Concerned♥

I am so excited for you...and jealous for me...enjoy those last few sleep-filled nights, though.

Smiths

I'm so excited to hear all about how things go with this one. Good luck! It helped me to remember that I wasn't the only one trying to survive a second baby... and most people do survive:)
I love Flight of the Concords, and yes, Jermane is kind of hot.

Anonymous

Hey I think I need to be trying out too!! ok im sending them! they are cute! see ya soon love ya! love abb

Dacia

I can't wait to see him! Hang in there! I bet he'll be so cute!