Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas




I love Christmas time, its the best! We were lucky enough to have a white Christmas, which made it for me! Bentley was so cute in his new Christmas jammies, and he was soooo excited for Santa to come. He kept saying Santa was gonna bring him presents. On Christmas morning we told him that Santa had finally came, so he jumped out of bed and ran down the hall. He just stood there with his mouth open, he was so overwhelmed. He ran over to his train table first, which I knew was gonna be his fav. Then he took his time and enjoyed opening all his presents. His face was just so cute, he was so excited and happy! It just made it so awsome. He sure caught on to the whole Christmas thing fast, not too long after we were done opening our gifts he kept coming up and saying more presents??? He was pretty upset that it was all over. I hate it when its over too! The holidays are the best time of year. Its so sad to take everything down. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comments:

joshua

So while I was looking at the magazine, I got a glimpse of you! PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!