Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We went down to St. George so we were able to see all our family. It was so nice to get away for a bit and spend time down there. We went to the Santa Workshop and then Ryan went home on Sat. night. And left Bentley and I down there to shop. We got to go to Krumpets, which is my fav. store! And we went to the Dickens festival. This guy named Josh hand sculpts santas and I love them! I got one last year and I was able to get another one this year to add to my collection. It was really a lot of fun!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
Ashley I am so sorry I didn't call you. Time got away from me and then Wednesday night I went to check my emails to see what day you were leaving and that was the last day you were down here. SOOOO SORRY! I am a crappy friend. Let me know next time you'll be down and I promise we will meet up!!!
P.S. You can go to http://matiekay.blogspot.com/ to get your blog looking cute. She has some new stuff! :)
Post a Comment